Friday, November 4, 2011

Alhamdulillah. Terima kasih, Ya Allah . .

Oke, i noe it's late from de others but i dun want say anything today, i'm juz fulfill myself wif a lot of grateful to Allah SWT bcoz gave me unexpected result dat i never thought before. I thankful to Allah SWT krn sudi mendengar doa hambeNya yg hina lg keji ini. 
Thanks also to my lecturers dat never give up taught me all dis semester. Thanks to my friends too dat always be beside me and support me in education (waa...da mcm penghargaan laa plak kan...hoho ~ ~ ). And for Feeqa , Esma , Lee , Amy , Lana and Nadrah , i wanna wish a very congratulations to all of u. Looks like u all heppi wif ur results. And i noe all of us hve passed in exams, rite ? . Alhamdulillah.
So, congrats from me. We will upgrade and update our result and be more success for next semester togather plak yee.....^_^ i'm so grateful.....no words anymore to say! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment